Saturday, August 11, 2012

Relaxing With Some Paper & Ink

We has so much fun at the reunion.  It was so nice to see everyone.  The boys sure loved getting to know Grace & Archer.



They had a blast playing in the pool and as you can see they were very busy and in to everything!


We were all so tired from having to keep up with these busy boys we looked forward to having to drive somewhere so this would happen:




The reunion and auction turned out great.  Thank you to those
 who liked my quilt and aprons enough to buy them to support the next reunion. 
I hope they enjoy them.
Mitzi bought the quilt.
Kim and Lori bought the aprons.
We had so much fun we were exhausted when we got home but there is no rest for the
weary and off to work for the week we went.  When the sun shined through the haze and
smoke this morning (we have several fires surrounding us right now) I knew it was a good
day to just relax.  What better way to relax then playing with some paper & ink.  I have
seen some cute cards on Pinterest that I've been wanting to make so I picked a few of
them off my board and this is what I made:


This card was inspired by a card from Maile Belles.  I used more muted colors and thought
it turned out nice.


This cute fuzzy critter was copied from mmmcrafts.


Who said it's too early for Christmas?  Just a little something to get you in the mood.
This is what I came up with after seeing a card on Nothing Makes Me Happier . 
Making cards does make me very happy.  It's definitely passed time for a "I'm So Crafty"
day with my family and friends.  I'm ready when you are girls!

1 comment: