Sunday, September 2, 2012

How Much Is Too Much?

So check out this pic of what we had for dinner tonight and I will ask the question.
 


When do you know you have spent too much time on Pinterest?

Could it be when you decide to have Cinnamon Roll Pancakes for dinner?  I was
looking for something different to do with broccoli when I just happened across the
recipe for these and suddenly dinner plans were changed for the "sweeter".  My DS was
thrilled to taste test them for me.
 
 
So thrilled he asked for seconds.  He didn't even throw any on the floor.  That's when
you know he really likes something,  It's a good thing he is still so young I don't have to
 worry about him coming up to me tomorrow and saying,
"Mom, can we have those yummy Cinnamon Roll Pancakes again?"
With a smile like that who could say no?  And while they were very yummy and I
recommend that everyone try them, I don't think I could handle the sugar rush two nights
in a row.  Maybe next week though?

No comments:

Post a Comment