Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The "Reunion" Quilt

Just in time, the quilt I've been working on for the family reunion auction is finally done - Yeah!  I don't even have to stay up until 2:00am the night before we leave to finish it.  I really liked how it turned out:


The colored stripes are from the fabric line, Reunion by Sweetwater for Moda.  Perfect for our reunion auction. 




So to my family:  Pull out your wallets and get ready to bid.  I just know whoever has the winning bid is going to enjoy wrapping up in the corner of their couch thinking fondly of memories that were made at our reunion.   I have a wonderful family and can't wait to spend time with them. 

2 comments:

  1. I Love how it turned out, binding is very cute! And just because I have seen it VERY up close I know that it is even cuter in person!! Can I PLEASE join your family?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to give credit where credit is due, the quilt turned out amazing! I was very impressed!

    ReplyDelete